DG CLASSIC ZIRCONIA
Life™ Zirconia Your Best Choice
Life™ Zirconia is made from products of Sagemax Bioceramics, Inc. which is one of the world’s leading dental manufacturers and suppliers of zirconia. Founded in 2006, the company is one of the world’s largest providers of aesthetic zirconia products and is used by leading dental CAD/CAM systems.
Materials are DEVELOPED AND MANUFACTURED in FEDERAL WAY, WASHINGTON, U.S.A
The Sagemax developed team has over 15 years of experience in preparing and processing zirconia powders. This experience is reflected in the unique manufacturing and coloring process. The result is zirconia restorations with high esthetics.
ZI features high strength, rigidity and biocompatibility. Restorations fabricated from the pre-sintered zirconia blanks have a particularly high flexural strength of up to 1200 MPa (3-point bending strength)
- This biomedical grade product relies entirely on impeccable
- German technology and raw material. Designed to perform with
- Unparallel functionality and ease, DG Zirconia is a world-class
- Innovation in all-ceramic prosthesis.
- Available in Monolithic and Layered Zirconia
- Flexural strength of 1350 Mpa
- Design and Manufactured using CAD CAM Technology
- Indications-Crown, Bridge, Inlays & Onlays
- Minimum occlusal clearance of 1.5mm
- Can be easily adjusted and polished in clinic.
- 10 years of warranty.